4 February 2011

The photo tells a story, I had to lose it!!


I have to say I was at my biggest and would say still, well and firmly gripped by Post Natal depression in this photo. I was trying hard and a made sure I had fun with my lovely son, In Autumn we would hunt for and collect leaves to make big collages at home, we always had fun kicking piles of leaves. Would you believe it I'm 36 year old woman now and I still do it, even when I'm alone, got to be a kid sometimes.) I took him out every day, parks, shops , carrying him in a sling until he was 2 and half, I breast fed him for that long too.

I threw myself totally into motherhood, I gave my whole self to his upbringing, we knew so much baby sign language, from when he he was 6 months to 9 months we learnt 23 baby signs! He continues to grow, first word at 9 months, second word at 11 months which was hoover!! lol

But the weight thing bothered me, not enough though do to something serious about it, my self esteem was quite low.

The summer came and I felt a little brighter and even went from a size 18 to a 16, which gave me a boost. I suppose I started to feel a little attractive then.

Life is interrupted by major surgery, another blog post to follow..x

No comments:

Post a Comment